Some of the questions addressed in the report include the following:
- How many families receive TANF or MOE-funded benefits and services?
- How much does a family receive in TANF cash benefits per month in each state?
- May states require drug testing of TANF cash assistance recipients?
- Are there restrictions on a family’s use of TANF benefits?
- What is the TANF work participation standard states must meet?
For the answers to these questions and many more, click here to read the full CRS report.