In recent weeks, the committee has posted on its website copies of the institutions’ 2015 submissions as it receives them. Each institution’s report must include, for the immediately preceding calendar year,
- a copy of the institution's (a) most recently adopted policies and (b) most recent concise written notification of a victim's rights and options under these policies;
- the number and type of prevention, awareness, and risk reduction programs at the institution;
- the type of prevention and awareness campaigns at the institution;
- the number of incidents reported to the institution;
- the number of confidential or anonymous reports or disclosures; and
- the number of disciplinary cases and the final outcome of these cases, including the outcome of any appeals, to the extent that reporting the outcomes does not conflict with federal law.